Pey ♥'s to play in my jewelry. One day I found her trying till she got completely frustrated and began crying to attach my earrings to her ears. She would not give up and was getting more and more upset so I found a solution. I clipped her barrettes onto her ears. Oh, she was happy as a lark! I think she would have slept in them if I would have allowed it.
I always said that I wanted my daughter to be old enough to choose for herself to have her ears pierced. I think this is a definite choice! We will have to schedule a day to go to the Mall and have it done for real.
I have learned not to leave her with pudding unattended. She made the biggest mess...
Whenever there is an empty box, no matter how small, Pey loves to climb into it and will sit scrunched in it forever. She climbed into my office garbage can with papers and all.
She pulls the funniest faces... my favorite is the fishy face.
She is definitely the BIGGEST dog lover in our family. She loves her 4 legged friends.
I ♥ you Goofball Girl!
5 comments:
I love the pudding picture! Oh my heck! I would have died! You should see the one I have of my middle child and the flour he got a hold of! That was a mess!
Go get her ears done while she still wants it. I told my 7 yr old when she was 5 how they did it and she has NO interest whatsoever! I even volunteered to get mine done with her and so did her aunt! No takers there!
Wow! That pudding mess was INTENSE! How funny! I can't wait to hear how the trip to the mall, to get pierced ears, goes. Let us know!
Oh, I love her fishy face too! What a doll. I was just looking at your pictures rock climbing, that is so awesome! I'd love to try that...
She is so cute! I love that last picture you posted at the end. Girly-girls are the best.
Your little girl is so cute!! I have a blog now but I have it set as private so I need your e-mail address so I can invite you :) I tried sending you an invite already but am not sure if you still use the email I sent it to! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment