Monday, October 4, 2010

Endless Shrimp

It has become a family tradition to, as Dad put it, make our pilgrimage to Layton, our closest Red Lobster, to feast on Shrimp.

 #1 Dad and myself included LOVE all you can eat, #2 shrimp scampi, #3 coconut shrimp, #4 cheddar bay biscuits, and to round out the top 5 - #5 it is a blast seeing who can go ANOTHER ROUND.

Dad, Mom and Melanie getting their fill.


garlic grilled shrimp


shrimp tails - yes, I ate all those shrimp!


Nick was the first to back out.  I think after eating this last shrimp he headed to the car.


Landon and Kiley, our one non-shrimp eater.

 We emptied the plates and asked for more.


Nick asking for the car keys... It was his birthday and the plan was to surprise him with dessert.  We had to ask for a to-go box and sing to him in the car.


My favorite combination - Shrimp Scampi and Coconut Shrimp bites... delish!

At the end of the night someone had ordered coconut shrimp and wouldn't claim them.  I got stuck with it.  Luckily our awesome waitresses boxed up all the ones we couldn't eat for us to take home.



I love my shrimp!



One of our way awesome waitresses... she didn't want her picture taken though.


We compared our receipts to find out WHO truly ate the most... I think I won.



3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Mmmmm! Now my mouth is TOTALLY watering at 11:00pm! What am I'm supposed to do about that?!?!? What a fun idea!

indozine said...

very good!!!
thanks for sharing n_n

Anonymous said...

Ok. Way to make the pregnant girl crave! I think I might need to make a pilgrimage myself! Thanks for the idea....