Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He lost a tooth! (July 2nd, 2010)

Ethan has been waiting for this day all year and it finally happened without him even knowing!

He was sitting at the kitchen table eating a corn dog when he came running over to me crying that his tooth hurt.  I looked into his mouth and saw a hole.  When I told him that he lost a tooth he didn't believe me.  Then I was worried he would swallow it since he was crying crocodile tears and not paying attention to the masticated corn dog that had mixed all around the tooth.  I got him to calm down and when he realized I wasn't lying, the tears were wiped away and he located the tooth.  Him and Stockton ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror.  Stockton was a little scared at what was going on and couldn't force himself to look at the hole in Ethan's mouth.  We got the tooth ready for the tooth fairy and then Ethan realized his other bottom tooth was loose.  He grabbed some pliers from the garage.  I talked him out of pulling his tooth before it was ready.  2 weeks later he lost the second tooth while swimming at the pool.  Luckily it didn't fall into the pool!





No comments: