Tuesday, July 27, 2010

*** CeLeBrAtInG F*R*E*E*dom ***

Tradition states that we go to the Stadium for the fireworks each year.  Some may argue that it is a tradition that must be changed.  I enjoy it and as long as I have a say we will continue it... it is my freedom of choice! 

Peyton with candy in hand waiting for the show to start.

Can you spot us in the thousands of people?  We are the ones wearing matching shirts... yes, I made my family wear matching shirts!  Really it was because we needed them for a family reunion and  I felt we needed to get our use out of them.

Aunt Jess, Bridget, Stockton and Ethan watching the fly over.

Pey and I danced to the music and were featured on the jumbotron.  It was so loud I couldn't get Ryan's attention and he missed seeing us.

The perfect way to watch the fireworks.


***************************************************

Dad had us all over for his 4th of July breakfast.  After the way yummy meal, the daring ones adventured out to Mantua for a thrilling ride.  We made it to the top and enjoyed the view from Inspiration Point.



There was even snow left at the top.



The whole gang! 
Back: Ryan, Peyton, Mandi, Dad, Mom, Stockton, Ammon, Melanie, Maria, Andrew
Front:  Ethan, Jordan, Lucy, Jordan

A tornado stared while we were up there.  Ryan thought it was cool that he could run right through it.

Heading back down.  Grab your "oh crap" handles.


Brigham City.

The kids enjoyed the ride!


***********************************************
That night we headed to Matt and Tessa's for the annual Cruise-In parade

All the kids on the curb would chant, "honk your horn, honk your horn..."
They got a few honks but many cars were not equipped with horns.


Peyton with Grandpa Lex.

July 4th wouldn't be complete without sparklers...



God Bless the U*S*A!

No comments: