She likes to help in the kitchen:
She gets into things she shouldn't. This is Stockton's homework. He had used a dry erase marker to practice his name. Peyton found it and cleaned it for him with her tongue! And check out that messy hair. I try to keep it out of her eyes and Ryan thinks she needs a hair cut.
So one night I tried a full ponytail. She looks so grown up!
4 comments:
I wish that Reese had hair that I could put in a ponytail.
holy cow, I didn't think she looked like the boys at all, but the ponytail picture she looks just like Ethan when he was about that size!
The pictures of Peyton on the dishwasher look very familiar! You are right, having a little girl is so much fun. Kind of amazing that we ended up with the same family:)
She looks too old with a pony tail. Doesn't look like our little Pey pey.
Post a Comment