We each had a valentine mailbox backpack on our chairs that were filled with special surprises.
Ryan surprised me with 2 roses (one for his best friend and one for his lover). I really don't think roses are worth spending money on so there was a little drama over the gift. All in all when it all came to an end, I realized there should never be a price put on love and if he wants to do something nice for me it is ok.

We enjoyed a nice family dinner complete with the stemwear and pina coladas!
Desert was chocolate dipped strawberries which the kids ate up...
♥ I love my sweethearts! ♥
♥ and my best friend and lover! ♥


2 comments:
I can't believe you,getting upset about receiving roses. you're weird! :) Looks like you guys had a nice night.
I feel the same way about roses...they are a total waste of money. If you want to buy me flowers, get me some with roots that I can have for longer than a couple of days.
Post a Comment