She is sooooo... precious. I was wondering when you were going to get some pictures on your blog. Just kidding. The dress is darling. Hope you are adjusting
Yay for pictures!!! Mandi, she is PRECIOUS and so beautiful! What a doll! don't you love having a girl and playing dress-up with her? She's beautiful! I hope you are feeling good and all is going well! Did you get the hairbows?
Peyton is so Precious! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her in person, but by then, she'll be a few months old. Give her and the boys lots of love from their Aunt Valeri Love you!
8 comments:
She is so cute. I love the dress.
She is sooooo... precious. I was wondering when you were going to get some pictures on your blog. Just kidding. The dress is darling. Hope you are adjusting
Francene
Ahh, so cute! Dresses, maybe with my granddaughters??? Hope all is doing well and enjoying her.
So excited to see Peyton!!
Yea! Congratulations! She is so Beautiful!
Yay for pictures!!! Mandi, she is PRECIOUS and so beautiful! What a doll! don't you love having a girl and playing dress-up with her? She's beautiful! I hope you are feeling good and all is going well! Did you get the hairbows?
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for posting pictures. We are looking forward to seeing her in person!
Peyton is so Precious!
Congratulations!
Can't wait to see her in person, but by then, she'll be a few months old.
Give her and the boys lots of love from their Aunt Valeri
Love you!
Post a Comment