Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Update...

After my Dr. appointment today it looks like I am going to be pregnant for another week (at least). Even with contractions again last Saturday, there are no signs of progress... bummer! I think the snow scared little Peyton and she decided she would stay put until Spring weather arrives.

In other news, Ethan has become an excellent reader. I am amazed at how fast he picks up new words.

Stockton is a really good helper and enjoys helping me cook and clean.

I have great kids!!

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Wow! You are so close to delivering! It must be so exciting! Say hello to Dr. Kirkman for me! He's my hero!!! I can't wait to meet your new munchkin!!! Ahhh, the anticipation!

Missy said...

Hello Green Family, my what a cute family you have a now a little girl! How fun. We know something about that! It's neat to see your family, we think so much of you both. Good luck with the pregnancy. You can visit our family at www.ourbuckfamily.blogspot.com