Mandi! Congratulations! I am ridiculously jealous of your little girl!!! If you get too close with her, it might become contagious! The outfits...the hair accessories... SOOO jealous!
Mandi-I totally know what you mean! I miss having a baby girl to dress up--they grow out of letting you do that to them WAY too fast! Congrats! She is beautiful!!
she is absolutely beautiful. It has been so long since I've seen you, are you still running the lawn business? I'm going to add your blog to mine, if you don't care..
8 comments:
Mandi! Congratulations! I am ridiculously jealous of your little girl!!! If you get too close with her, it might become contagious! The outfits...the hair accessories... SOOO jealous!
her legs look like tooth-picks!
Mandi-I totally know what you mean! I miss having a baby girl to dress up--they grow out of letting you do that to them WAY too fast! Congrats! She is beautiful!!
PS - my blog is: http://bownfamily.blogspot.com
she is absolutely beautiful. It has been so long since I've seen you, are you still running the lawn business? I'm going to add your blog to mine, if you don't care..
she will be the best dressed little girl! she is a cutie for sure!
She's so sweet. Congrats!
You crack me up with all those outfits. Charlie is lucky if I get him out of his nightgown or sleepers for the day!
Post a Comment