Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fabulous Family Friday

So I needed help cleaning the house and what better way to get it done than by bribing. I promised Ethan and Stockton that we could go bowling if they helped me get it done. We made a list and checked it all off, then had a fun night at the Fun Park.










Stockton
tried to bowl himself and just didn't have enough umph to get the ball down the lane very fast. Even with Ethan's help we seemed to wait forever for the ball to reach the pins and then since it was rolling so slowly he rarely knocked many over.








Ethan
did great! He said he had been practicing on the Wii and that was why he was so good. Him and Mom were neck and neck with their scores until he had a few bad bowls which put him into second place.












Ryan
managed to get the most gutter balls of the night. Stockton was able to bump up his score a little at the end by using the ball launcher contraption (which sped up the game considerably).












Mandi
won! which was a first. There must be something about being 9 months pregnant that gives you good form for bowling.









After bowling the kids tried out the arcade. Stockton enjoyed skeeball and the ducks, Ethan and Ryan shot aliens and tried their luck at Wheel of Fortune. Unfortunately, Ryan never got to try for the million on Deal or No Deal since it was busy all night.

We had a Fabulous Friday as a Family!

3 comments:

The Jensens said...

How fun! I can't believe you went bowling at 9 months pregnant, you are amazing and to top it off you won. Good Job!

Francene

McGinnis Family said...

How fun! It's funny you should mention being a great bowler when you are pregnant! Last year, when I was 9 months pregnant with Rylie, we went bowling too. I got the best score I have ever got!!! Crazy, right? Maybe it's because you are used to carrying around a bowling ball in our belly? LOL!

MEvans said...

I actually think pregnancy helps bowling scores a lot! It must be something to do with being "one with the ball!" I'm always a better bowler when I'm pregnant!