Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Peyton's Pictures info:

Many have asked so her is the information -

The photographer was Amanda Archibald. She uses natural light and the session took place at her home in Providence. Her blog is linked in my blog list under - EMBRACE. This is the first time I have gone with a photographer other than a store studio. It was well worth it! She took time to get the shots and is very creative. We got over 80 great photos to choose from. I can't wait to get my family pictures done by her in the fall!

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

What a small world! We hung out with Amanda and her family when we lived in Michigan the first time!!!!

Amanda said...

You are great thanks for the props!!! My job is a lot eaiser when you have beautiful babies and Peyton is very beatuiful. I can't wait for you family pics eaither.