He had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed when he decided to try peeing in the toilet standing. We have been slowly trying to potty train him and have just rushed him to the toilet when we see him "hiding" to poop. Well, if he was taking the initiative to do it on his own I was all for it! Having a hard time getting his little "pee-pee" over the toilet bowl, I gave him a stool to stand on. He was pinching himself so hard that I didn't think he was going to be successful and left the room to take care of Peyton. I soon heard some tinkling and went to peek in on Stockton. He was so excited! He heard me approach and turned his head and said... It's Working!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
It's Working!
This has got to be one of the top 10 funny things Stockton has said or done...
He had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed when he decided to try peeing in the toilet standing. We have been slowly trying to potty train him and have just rushed him to the toilet when we see him "hiding" to poop. Well, if he was taking the initiative to do it on his own I was all for it! Having a hard time getting his little "pee-pee" over the toilet bowl, I gave him a stool to stand on. He was pinching himself so hard that I didn't think he was going to be successful and left the room to take care of Peyton. I soon heard some tinkling and went to peek in on Stockton. He was so excited! He heard me approach and turned his head and said... It's Working!
He had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed when he decided to try peeing in the toilet standing. We have been slowly trying to potty train him and have just rushed him to the toilet when we see him "hiding" to poop. Well, if he was taking the initiative to do it on his own I was all for it! Having a hard time getting his little "pee-pee" over the toilet bowl, I gave him a stool to stand on. He was pinching himself so hard that I didn't think he was going to be successful and left the room to take care of Peyton. I soon heard some tinkling and went to peek in on Stockton. He was so excited! He heard me approach and turned his head and said... It's Working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! I'm glad "it's working"!!!
ammon said the same thing when he finally made "snakes" in the potty. he said, "my bum works!" way too cute, stockton is getting so big!
Ohhh! That is so dang funny!
That's hilarious Mandi! Glad to hear "It's working!!" I know the feeling! Nash took what felt like FOREVER!
classic boy behavior, I love it!
That is so funny. Taegan tells me there is no water in there mom.
Hey...I saw those beanie's for Peyton at Maceys today, between the pharmacy and the make-up!!
Hey this is Jessica Larsen with your nursing cover! I just wanted to let you know that I have finished your cover and will actually be down in Logan tomorrow. Can I drop it off to Melanie tomorrow? I also am using your cover for my blog, so if you would like to see it you can see it there.
I'm sorry, I lost your email, I hope you don't mind that I'm leaving you a comment! You can write me back at whimsytreedesigns@gmail.com
Post a Comment