Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Henderson's in Roosevelt.

On the road - We stocked the kiddos up with toys...  Headed to Roosevelt, UT for Ryan's family reunion.  We pulled Mom and Dad's trailer to camp for the weekend. 



Stopping in Heber, we had dinner at the Dairy Keen.
Peyton inhailed Grandma's shake.


The kids meal had putty that entertained Stock.


Getting all the wiggles out before getting back on the road.


We had a great time with family.  We enjoyed a fun day at the park playing washoes, lasso golf, eating, fishing in the fish pond, contests, raffle, and visiting.   Uncle Jeff taught us Poker and we all lost our money!

On the way home, we ran into some road construction.  We passed workers on a big rig close enough we could have touched them.  It was so funny and a site I won't forget.  The kids got to see up close and first hand how the roads are resurfaced. 


I was driving and towing the trailer and it was extremely nerve racking to have to stay within the cones. 


I think I did pretty good - If I hit a cone, oh well!


No comments: