Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shhh... it's a SURPRISE!

My Sister and I had a brilliant idea for our Parent's for Christmas. Thanks to carefull planning and help from Aunt Raylene. We accomplished a Room Makeover and turned Mom and Dads bedroom from this:





to this:



Sent mom away for a sleepover at her sisters, Painted walls, New bedding, throw pillows, wall art, display plates, bedside lamps and most importantly HELP from Dad - restaining the nightstands and dresser to match the headboard - a task Mom has been wanting done for YEARS! Dad got his own computer Nook too (which he is excited about having his own space!).



I think she loves it!!

My battery in my camera died so these are the few seconds of video I got capturing the reveal.

2 comments:

Josh & Jessica said...

whats the point in the videos if you cant hear the excitement??? I'm curious to know what she was about to say in the last one.

Aubrey Jane said...

What a surprise! You're a great daughter!