Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cache Valley Activity Info

Since so many were asking and I didn't know if you would check my response in the postings I am putting it out here for all to see.

The Live Nativity is at 800 W. 2800 S. in Nibley (this is the weathershield road just North of the Nibley Elem. school) They only had it open for 3 nights on the 4th, 5th and 7th. Friday and Monday It starts at 5 and goes to 9pm. Saturday I think it started at 1 and went to 9. They ask for either $1 per person or canned food donations per person. Wagon rides and entertainment are free but we found out the Hot Cocoa is a 25 cent donation (we left our money in the car so we missed out)
I found this and other local activites on http://www.cachevalleydaily.com/

The American West Heritage Center (AWHC) has fun Christmas activities going on too and they are free (for the most part) I believe there is a coupon on their site for free train rides if you want to do that. They are doing an interactive live nativity where your family can dress up and play the parts. http://www.americanwestcenter.org/ for more info on activities and schedules.

Another great place to find out about local happenings is
http://library.loganutah.org/local/events/ and
http://www.tourcachevalley.com/index.php?id=72

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

Thanks Mandi! I don't know HOW we missed the live nativity - practically down the street from our house?!?! I'm a dork.
Thank u for posting the web addresses too! You're a lifesaver!