Friday, June 19, 2009

we be JAMMIN'

I have finally learned how to make jam - thanks to enrichment night. It is much easier than I had thought.
Strawberries on sale (at the NEW Wallyworld) 4/$5
Sure Gel 2/$2.88
A whole LOT A Sugar - food storage
Canning Jars - reusable

4 hours later = Delicious!
...on to the next domestic challenge - what shall I tackle next?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on mastering a domesticated challenge! ;) Just so you know, the freezer jam is just as easy!

Jeannie said...

I always love the filling of completing something that you thought you couldn't do. Good job on the jam.

The Jensens said...

Good Job!! You made a ton. I only did like 6 containers of raspberry jam.

The Milligan Family said...

Yum!! We love to make jam. I would have made as much as you but our freezer is full.

The Strawn Family said...

That looks so good!