Stockton has had a hard time taking his nap during the day. Ethan is always playing with friends and Stockton thinks he needs to be "ou-side" with "E-ton". I put him to bed and soon he stopped crying so I assumed he had fallen asleep. A while later Ethan came inside from playing with friends and went into his room to get a toy. He came out and asked me where Stockton was. I thought he was playing a trick on me and I told him he was taking a nap. Ethan said that he didn't see him. Thinking that maybe he had fallen asleep in the closet or under the bed we went to investigate. I guess Stockton had removed the lid from the ark and had been playing with the animals before sleep overtook him. This is what Ethan and I found! I can't believe he slept there for over 2 hrs... I guess he was Snug as a Bug!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Snug as a Bug...
Stockton has had a hard time taking his nap during the day. Ethan is always playing with friends and Stockton thinks he needs to be "ou-side" with "E-ton". I put him to bed and soon he stopped crying so I assumed he had fallen asleep. A while later Ethan came inside from playing with friends and went into his room to get a toy. He came out and asked me where Stockton was. I thought he was playing a trick on me and I told him he was taking a nap. Ethan said that he didn't see him. Thinking that maybe he had fallen asleep in the closet or under the bed we went to investigate. I guess Stockton had removed the lid from the ark and had been playing with the animals before sleep overtook him. This is what Ethan and I found! I can't believe he slept there for over 2 hrs... I guess he was Snug as a Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is THE cutest thing i have ever seen! LOVE it!
Oh Gosh little Stockton! That's funny. I wonder if he was playing in there or if he thought that would be a better place to sleep than his bed. I can't imagine much room to play!
Post a Comment