Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jazz date

Ryan scored some super great seats (22nd row) to the Jazz game against the Cavaliers.  He had 4 tickets and I was lucky enough to be one of the people he chose to join him. 
It was a fun game to watch in person and the Jazz killed the Cavaliers, which I guess isn't saying much but hey it was a win.


 Ryan and Nick went and talked to Thurl Bailey during half time.  Nick had promised Thurl he would bring him some old school pictures of him.  Melanie and I watch the half time show where a lady rode a 15 ft. unicycle while tossing bowls onto her head with her feet.  She ended up catching all 15 bowls it was amazing!   Here Ryan is telling us all about touching Thurl Bailey's nipple.  (ask Ryan for more details)




Here is a baby Gee for my niece Lucy's collection.

No comments: