Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cows, Pigs and Ducks...

It is always fun to go to the Farm and see all the Baby Animals.  Stockton's preschool class had a field trip on his birthday so Peyton and I tagged along.  He got new sunglasses as an early birthday present so he wore them the whole day!

Brushing the Pony
(which wasn't a baby since she was 18 years old - but small for the kiddos to enjoy)

Farmer showing the kids what baby cows eat for breakfast - a nice hearty oatmeal.

Peyton taking a peek at the calves.

Sleeping baby calf - oh so soft.

The baby calf says hello to Pey.

Fuzzy baby chicks.

The mama lamb was noisy - she didn't like all the attention on her baby ewe.

So Soft baby Bunnies.

The baby goats were playfull!


Stockton's favorite - the baby pigs.

I thought the ducklings were oh so sweet.

They got to feed the Jerusalem donkey (see the cross on his back?) carrots.

On the train.  What a fun way to start your birthday!



1 comment:

Kim Francom said...

Awww, looks like fun! I love baby animals. :) You kids are the cutest.