Thursday, July 16, 2009

* GLITTER TOES *

I had my toes done 3 weeks ago and want to schedule a party to have them done again. If I do a home party everyone gets a $5 discount so let me know if you are interested. Here are the details about glitter toes:

They take about 45 min start to finish and consists of layering gel on your toenails along with glitter (any color you desire!!) and setting each layer by placing your toes under a uv light. (sorry if this isn't the right technical lingo - I am just describing my understanding of how it is done) You can even paint over the glitter if you want to change up your toes. Applying nailpolish and removing it does not affect the glitter. But who wouldn't want their toes to sparkle all the time?

The home party cost is $20 and they last up to 8 weeks. I am hoping to get a party scheduled the first week of August. Post a comment if you want to have Glitter Toes too! (it's ok to invite friends - spread the word)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. Is this a new thing? I haven't heard of this before. I'd come!

Missy said...

Ooooooh I WANT glitter toes!

MEvans said...

count me in! job or no job, I need to keep my toes looking good for when the baby comes- even if that isn't for awhile!

Josh & Jessica said...

question... was this picture taken today, or three weeks ago???

The Milligan Family said...

Glittertoes are all over the place down here in Utah County. They are super cute. If I still lived up there I would come. Oh well..., you are still the party queen!

The Green Family said...

Milligan's - yeah happy valley is slow getting the "hip" things.

Jess - the pic was from today - they still look good 3 weeks later!

I am excited to have a girls night with you all doing glitter toes. I will keep you all posted!

McGinnis Family said...

I wish I lived up there 'cause I'd come! I, too, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE glitter toes!!! My niece does my toes and I do her hair so, i glitter all the time! What a great idea!

Josh and Kaleena said...

(Answering your questions on my post) The other one we did was carnival, and we liked the Royal Caribbean one a lot better. It was prettier and a bigger boat. The food was better, and there were more things to do on the boat. Plus there were more families that single drunk people. They said that Royal Caribbean is building a new ship that is coming out soon, that's supposed to be really big and have even more stuff to do on it. I thought it was fun to have our room above the promenade, but you could hear music pretty often. We got the cruise for basically a "carnival price" so it was definitely worth it.

Jamie Page said...

How fun!! My sis and I would love to come.