Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look at the Savings!


Okay, so I feel like I hit the jackpot. I have been saving money on groceries using GrocerySmarts.com and love it when there is a WAY GOOD deal going on. Right now Albertson's has a promotion that for every $30 you spend on participating products they give you $15 in coupons to use on your next shopping visit. With the help of my sister, Melanie I was able to walk away with over $281.00 in groceries for just $44.11! (that's 55 cents an item!) PLUS I still have $20 in Albertson's store coupons to use on my next visit!! I tend to stress out trying to get all my coupons in order and figuring out the best deal possible but it is well worth the rush I get when I see all the discounts coming off my total order.

Here is a list of what I brought home:
4 All Small & Mighty 2X det. 32 load, reg $6.49 ea.
5 Best Foods Mayo , reg $3.99 ea.
2 Betty Crock. Cookie pouch, reg $2.89 ea.
2 Betty Crock. Frosting, reg $2.29 ea.
6 Betty Crock. Potatoes, reg $2.19 ea.
2 Chex Mix, reg $3.29 ea.
1 Breyers ice cream, reg $6.39 ea.
2 Corn Chex cereals, reg $3.99 ea.
2 Wheat Chex cereals, reg $3.99 ea.
9 Wish-Bone salad spritzers, reg $3.49 ea.
10 Total Whole Grain, reg $4.49 ea.
2 Knorr Sides Plus veggies, reg $2.50 ea.
2 Yoplait mulitpack yogurt Trix 6 ct, reg $3.49 ea.
8 Lipton rice or pasta sides, reg $2.00 ea.
4 Ramano's Mac. Grill Dinners, reg $5.49 ea.
4 Skippy peanut butter, reg $3.29 ea.
10 Ragu jar pasta sauce, reg $3.39 ea.
5 wacky mac pasta, reg $1.99 ea.

3 comments:

The Milligan Family said...

Ahhh...you are funny. I love getting good deals too, but I haven't been doing it lately because I don't want to stock up and then have to move it all. I can't wait till we move and I can fill up my pantry!! I'm excited to hear the baby news!!!

MEvans said...

ok, so you need to show me the ropes of figuring it all out! Sometimes, it's just not worth the time because I don't know how to easily work out the best deal! HELP ME PLEASE!
Tessa

McGinnis Family said...

Wow! That is so dang awesome!