Monday, October 20, 2008

My Kids Sleep ANYWHERE!

I don't know what makes my kids so special, they aren't attached to their own beds and can sleep anywhere. Here is the proof!

Ethan had a fantastic idea to build a "fort" out of couch cushions and pillows. I thought it was cute and wanted him to clean up but he informed me that he was going to sleep in it. He crawled into his fort and closed it up tight. I didn't think it would last very long. He would have to get bored in such a small area and want to come out and watch T.V. with me. It hadn't even been 10 minutes and I went to check on him. He was sound asleep!



I was busy working in the basement and Stockton had been playing upstairs. It got quiet so I went to investigate. What I found made me laugh! Stockton had climbed up on the counter and had been eating sugar out of the sugar bowl and fell asleep. He had sugar crystals around his mouth and on his fingers.

3 comments:

Josh & Jessica said...

I don't know if this is bad parenting, or over exhilarated children!

Bethany said...

That is hilarious! I am so jealous. P.S. Lay off the Benadryl. J/K

mom of a super-hero said...

hahah, seriously that was funny! your kids are SO much better sleepers than mine. i know i was always jealous when you could carry them in from falling asleep in the car and they wouldn't stir a bit. you really got lucky!