I guess it is time to fess up so people stop looking at me funny. Yes I have gained weight - mostly in the belly area and no, it is not a tumor. We will find out if we are having one, two or five babies on Tuesday, Sept. 10th.
Since this may come as a surprise to many of you reading this please note - it was a definite surprise to us! This was not in our plan but must have been in someone else's and we are trusting that all is going to work out for the best. (we are mostly concerned about Ryan's back and My anxiety) A lot changes with a third child. Hopefully we will be up for the changes - bigger vehicle (Ryan still doesn't believe me that 3 car seats DO NOT fit in the backseat), more bedrooms (hence the push for the basement completion) and having your routine shaken up - will we ever get to normal??
So there you have it - my clothes don't fit, I am nausiated, I am sucked of all energy I would like to have, my dishes don't get done for 3 days, my kids wonder why I have to lay down to rest 4 times a day - good thing this only lasts 9 months!
Now you can all be apart of our 9 month journey!
3 comments:
Wow!!!! Congratulations Mandi! You can totally handle this and I know there will be a way provided for you for things to work out! Hang in there!!!!
Nice announcement! Congrats to you guys! ...does Mom know???
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm very happy for you! Are you going to have a girl this time or another adorable boy!
Keep us posted.
Love you all!
Valeri
Post a Comment